Monday, February 02, 2009

Being Human again

Remember when I (amongst many others) was going on and on about the Being Human pilot and how bloody great it was?

Well it's back and it's on BBC3 on Sunday nights, the second episode was on last night and if you haven't been watching it you should be. Don't worry though, I'm not going to get all in your face about it just as long as you go now and catch up via the old eyeballer
here. Do so now and we'll say no more about it.

I'll probably be banging on about it more some other time when I haven't had to walk through snow for forty minutes to get home from the local train station. In the mean time if you don't want to take my word why not see what Frank makes of it over at Cathode Ray Tube
?

1 comment:

  1. I am so incredibly impressedw ith this show. It's one of the rare sows on TV right now that get me saying "wow" after every episode. In fact, I think it's possibly the ONLY one that blows me away at the moment.

    I banged on about Being Human myself a few posts ago...

    I'm glad to see some fellow bloggers enjoying it as much as I am!

    Very inspirational indeed...

    ReplyDelete