Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Improve the profile of your Website with Rhydian Roberts


If I'd realised the effect mentioning 'The X Factor' would have on The Island of Dreams hit rate I wouldn't have spent seven months talking about writing, classic television and comics. Live and learn. I was going to talk about today's 'Fairytale in New York' farrago but I'm scared I can't do it justice!


Hello to all the Rhydian fans passing through here. I thought he should have won too - although he wasn't my favourite; despite my being Welsh. The media seems to believe that thinking Rhydian should have won only occurs in the Welsh, and vice versa presumably.


More words later this week; and on more familiar topics. In the meantime two reminders;


Bang2Write's logline competition closes tommorrow.


Don't miss the Screen Wipe Christmas Special tomorrow night.


2 comments:

  1. Hi there

    Two points

    1. It may be mainly my fault that you got so many hits. I picked up your X Factor post, really enjoyed it , then linked to it on my Rhydian blog: http://rhydianxfactor.blogspot.com/
    Sorry!

    2. Thanks for reminding me about Mr Brookner's show tomorrow

    I think you are a fine writer. You can be a guest writer in my blog as much as you like as long as it's about Rhydian / X Factor. I will give you full link backs. I am thinking about starting another reality TV blog in the near-ish future, maybe next Big Brother, and thought it would be good to get together some writers to make it special. I have one or two 'friends' who are interested and I would love to have you involved too if that sort of thing appeals. Give me a shout on
    rhydian_resource@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't apologise, it was nice to have an audience for once.

    Thanks for your comments. I'm not a big reality TV viewer but I may be interested; reality shows certainly give us something to talk about...

    ReplyDelete