Monday, May 07, 2007

You're not blogging in there are you?

It's Bank Holiday Monday and the beginning of my week off. Well I was off yesterday as well but spent most of the day fiddling with my new blog. This blog draws together all of the bloggy stuff I've had a go at before and going forward will be the venting point for any journal entries, writing news, reviews or diatribes I feel it necessarry to spit into the inertweb.

The week ahead is intended to be one of writing. I want to come out of this weekwith a couple of short stories complete and a new script underway. I have to commit to one script because at the moment I'm hopping between too many ideas. It's now six months since my reply from the BBC regarding Riks Records, my sitcom pilot, and I am no closer to submitting the solicited second script.

Little man got big job to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment